Job Title: Workshop Engineer (permanent position)
An exciting opportunity for a Workshop Engineer - CNC turner/miller, to join our successful, thriving company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career as the company expands its manufacturing capabilities through the latest technologies.
Ideally the candidate should have experience with the following machines and controls:
1. Doosan DNM 400S II Vertical Machining Centre equipped with Siemens 828D CNC Control System with ShopMill programming
2. Doosan Lynx 220LSYC CNC Turning Centre equipped with Doosan-Fanuc CNC Control System with Manual Guide ‘i’
3. Colchester Tornado TM8MS - Control system is GE Fanuc 18i
- Responsible for the day to day safe running of the workshop whilst manufacturing and modifying components using CNC machinery.
- Programming, setting and operating the CNC Vertical Machining Centre
- Programming, setting and operating the CNC Turning Centres
- Maintain established levels of quality control
- Costing of jobs
- Production planning using MRP system
- Material handling
- Assembly and general engineering practices
- Ordering and maintaining tool stock levels
- General maintenance
- Any other duties as advised by Management
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your application to email@example.com
For more information about FA Parkes, see our About Us page.